The Chameleon

The Chameleon

Because I mentioned some changes within and without regarding me, I thought I'd post a few photos of me over the past few years.  Starting around 2008-ish and ending today Feb 25, 2013.  I hope you like. 


this had to be around 2008, I remember it was Mardi Gras.  I was red once again


same year with another beautiful Fontenot woman

the year it all went haywire. 2009


2010, in my own home with the hair gone. it was a release and an act of rebellion

still short, still red, trying to fit in in a world that was brand new 2011


2012 embracing the inner "Rosie" reclaiming the feminine
 


and here we are today (literally). dark dark brown, red, longish. smiling.
content in my own skin.
2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perspective

Finding Catharsis

Past lives